Motorola Solutions Technical Notification (MTN)
TITLE: Recommended general Motorola Solutions radio, body-worn camera and accessory cleaning and disinfecting guidelines in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
TECHNOLOGY: Motorola Solutions Radio, Body-Worn Camera
- MASTERCOM - KEEPING NSW CONNECTED FOR HALF A CENTURY
- On Thursday 7th June 2018, Cumberland Council Lord Mayor, Greg Cummings and Parramatta Council Lord Mayor, Andrew Wilson toured Mastercom to see first-hand how, after 50 years, the critical communications leader is keeping their staff and
- MOTOROLA NEW RELEASE PRODUCT
- The new DP3000 series has arrived. The DP3661E MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios ensure you are better connected and safer. With a compact design, plain or display models and high performance integrated voice and data.
- Tait Radio – Connection Magazine Issue 6
Tait’s Connection Magazine always makes for good reading, this issue covers issues from the Antarctic to the changing role of today’s radio technician.
- Australia's Diverse PMR Market
Hamish Duff, Mastercom’s Managing Director speaks to Radio Resource International Magazine following the launch of the much anticipated ARCIA economic study on the value of the private mobile radio industry in Australia.
- Survey of Mobile and LMR Communications Use
The Australian Radio Communications Industry Association (ARCIA) is conducting a study on the current and potential future uses of Land Mobile Radio services in Australia. All radio industry stakeholders are encouraged to participate.
- Digital Decisions
With the DMR standard continuing to grow in popularity, Tim Clark examines the benefits it can bring to different industries and workplaces.
- Making Two Way Radio Smarter
The humble walkie-talkie is undergoing the same app-driven frenzy that turned mobile phones into man’s best digital friend almost overnight.
- Radio: The Digital Decade
A seismic shift is taking place in the radio world, shaping the future of how most of us will communicate in the years to come.